Your donation to the Red Cross helps provide food, shelter, relief supplies, emotional support, recovery planning and other assistance during disasters.
When you make a financial gift, you’re with us as we respond to several disasters each year.
The Red Cross provides critical services to people who don’t know where to turn after a disaster, who require lifesaving blood, or who need help from our nation after sacrificing so much on our behalf. We don’t turn away people who need assistance; we are committed to bringing help and hope to all those in need.
Your support makes it possible.
Everything you need to know about your donation.
There are multiple ways of donating to IRCS, Pune District. Here are all of them.
1. Donate any amount via website
2. Donate via bank transfer – to do so you can call us on +9193257 08689 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Become a Lifetime member of the Indian Red Cross Society with a simple monetary contribution.
4. Donate blood at any of our blood banks more details here
1. The Red Cross is proud that an average of 90 paise per rupee we spend is invested in delivering care and comfort to those in need.
2. Each year, the generous support of donors like you enables our disaster workforce